Zayd On Location

Zayd On Location
Zayd on Location

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Hello everyone, someone, no-one or just myself

Hello to you all, or myself, if no-one is there. This my blog dedicated to issues around my filmmaking.

So far, I have made three short films or four if you include two different versions as two different films. The films I have made are:-

1) Inspired Thought 
2) Surface Blur - Jungfrau 2.2 Director's Cut 
3) Men of Convention

I made another version of 'Inspired Thought' namely, 'Inspired Thought - Jungfrau Director's Cut'. It is significantly cut in size and has a few different sound edits and a couple of scenes have been removed and the beginning differs, the moment of 'Inspired Thought' differs.


This is my first blog page, so I don't really know what to do, it feels like I'm writing a diary or speaking to myself. Well no, it doesn't feel like that, rather that's exactly what I am doing at the moment. This is gradually veering towards some sort of auto-psychotherapy.

Another thing, Ramadan has just started, no food or drink from dawn 4:10am-ish until Sunset 8:50pm-ish.....that's long and in this heat it's quite a mission, likely I will be lacking a bit of energy and stamina for this month, so perhaps a good job, most of this year's film festival dates have passed.....as again today, for the tenth time, I struggled for (all my film entries this year have been last nanosecond dot com) cycling like mad to the latest collection post box to get my entry in on time to be postmarked to meet the latest festival deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment